Frisbees in Doritos? How could this be? In its latest campaign for Doritos, Leo Burnett Israel realizes that “When taste kicks in, other senses fade out.”
It’s a well-known fact; take one sense away and chances are the others will be elevated. Our body’s natural propensity is to compensate. People with impaired vision may have better hearing and so on.
But Doritos is no ordinary snack. Packed with flavor, it was meant to defy the laws of nature itself and it affects humans in the most peculiar of ways.
Once gobbled up, Doritos chips will stimulate your taste buds to such a point, they will overload your senses and obliterate all others – leaving you with just the heightened effect of the perfect mouthful of Doritos flavor as the rest of the world just falls away.
“When taste kicks in, other senses fade out”
And if you are more the indoor type, there is also Doritos with Robot Vaccum taste…
- Agency Credits: Leo Burnett Israel
- Client: Doritos Frito Lay – Strauss Group
- CEO: Ori Gal
- Chief Creative Officer: Ami Alush
- Creative Team: Michal Perry, Meital Miller, Oren Ben-Naim
- VP Client: Yonatan Regev
- VP Strategy: Zemer Doron
- Strategic Planner: Liz Stull
- Account Supervisor: Shiran Feldman
- Account Manager: Sapir Yaron
- Marcom: Eva Hasson
- Producer: Menny Zarhia
- Production Company: Bedroom Productions
- Photographer: Matan Akerman
- Producer: Yoav Birenfeld
You might also like
More from Creative Campaigns
YouTube is trialling a new "Test & Compare" feature that helps creators choose the best YouTube thumbnail for their videos. The …