When you talk to a client about getting him set on social media, you will almost always automatically hear back: Yes, let’s create a Facebook page. While Facebook is probably a great idea in most cases, this is to forget that other platform, and especially Pinterest, are growing fast.
Actually, in this post we make a case that Pinterest may well rule social media in the years to come!
Also Read: Double Your Pinterest Followers Organically
If you are still not convince of the power of the social pinning board, check out this very good infographic from our friends at Omnicore. They make a really good case that Pinterest has really picked up the pace and is here to rule over all the other social media tools.
What to Remember
- – Pinterest has 70 million users
- – Pinterest traffic has grown by 125% in 2013
- – Pinterest users stay on the site for 15,8 minutes on average
- – 83% of its users are women
- – The top 3 categories of Pins are Cooking&Dining, DIY&Craft and Health
- – Pinterest is the leading referral site for e-commerce
Are you looking for more reasons to love Pinterest? Great, here is the infographic!
What is your experience as a Marketer with Pinterest?
- The Rise of Social Media in e-Business [infographic]
- The Status of Social Referral Traffic in Q4 2013
- [Infographic] Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 275%
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out whether posting YouTube links on other platforms results …
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.