As e-commerce keeps on rising, little doubt that social media has been playing a big part in its recent development. Facebook, Twitter and, of course, Pinterest have all helped a lot in creating and transforming online leads.
Mobstac has produced an interesting infographic showing how social media has impacted e-commerce in 2013 and also provides a few basic tips on how to use Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Tumblr or even Vine to boost your online business.
What to remember
- – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest count for 75% of all social media e-commerce leads
- – 39% of facebook users like brands to research products
- – 74% of consumers rely on social media to guide their purchases
- – Social traffic lead to increase of almost 18% in revenue for e-commerce websites (first semester 2013)
Keep in mind that users will search for you and your products on social media. Your “recommendation power” depends on how many satisfied users will back you up on social media, maybe you should incite them to do so?
- In-Line Shopping Experience on Facebook and Twitter
- Pinterest Takes E-Commerce By Storms [infographic]
- Facebook Extends its Remarketing Services
More from Experts Talk
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …
Facebook has announced a new way for users to follow breaking news stories and get notifications about how they unfold.