As we’re heading into the autumn, how about we say “goodbye” to the summer with a huge infographic about Facebook during the Summer of 2013. It details 25 impressive statistics, four of which we chose to show you below:
- Users spent an average of 20 minutes per day on Facebook, which is roughly translated as 8.3 hours per month… Uh, you sure you don’t mean 20 hours per day?
- 150 billion friend connections were made! So, it’s a small world, after all! And if it isn’t, we sure are making it happen!
- There were 819 million active mobile users So, now you know what everyone was doing on their phone at the beach!
So, which of these statistics impresses you the most?
- The Top 12 Local Professionals on Facebook Graph Search [infographic]
- 60 Seconds on the Internet [infographic]
More from Facebook
As part of its Terragraph Project, Facebook is teaming up with chip-manufacturer Qualcomm to bring high-speed wireless internet to dense urban areas.
Facebook has announced a partnership with the Atlantic Council to help identify election-related threats and disinformation campaigns from around the world.
Facebook Stories now has over 150 daily active users, and with this milestone, the company is also starting to test Facebook …