This year has redefined how we work and how we interact with one another. There is no doubt it will change the creative industry forever.
If there is one thing we know for sure is that 2020 has been a defining year. So much of what we do today is already different than before the pandemic started. And among other things, this year will redefine the creative industry entirely.
To measure the real impact of months of navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and on-going social issues, Adobe surveyed 600 creatives from around the world and discovered there was a complete shift in how creativity comes to life, and that this year’s events will permanently change the creative industry.
Here is the highlight of what they found:
- 87% agree that most work will be done remotely or virtually for the remainder of 2020
- 87% agree that 2020 will have lasting impacts on creative businesses
- 91% feel the events of this year have inspired them to incorporate real-world issues into their creative work
- 90% agree trends and topics in visual culture are evolving faster today than ever before
- Over half have seen a desire for content that is more culturally relevant
The COVID-19 pandemic especially will have a lasting impact on the creative industry. It worked as an accelerator, promoting remote work like never before. As a result, we have all discovered the advantages of working from home, making going back to the office and the commute that comes with it, something very few are wishing for.
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
A new UK Bill wants influencers to display a warning logo on altered body images posted on social media to …
Pinterest published new insights revealing that the male demographic is not only growing, but also willing to spend more for …