Welcome to this week’s top social media news: You can now schedule tweets natively, Instagram rolls out IGTV ads and Nike is about to drop a new ‘Be True’ AF1.
This was a good week for social media managers. Think about it: Facebook brought post creation to the Creator Studio app and Twitter finally lets us schedule posts directly from within its web app. Life on the go, here we come.
But the week also bore its share of great lifestyle news. A new ‘Be True’ AF1 was announced for June, and Samsung introduced the S20 tactical edition, probably the toughest phone on Earth.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Facebook Brings Post Creation To Its Creator Studio App
- Nike To Drop ‘Be True’ Exclusive Air Force 1 For Pride Month
- Samsung Introduces Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition
- Instagram Starts Rolling Out IGTV Ads
- You Can Now Schedule Tweets Natively
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.