McDonald’s Italy unveiled TableBag, a new take-out box that unfolds into a makeshift cardboard table.
The fast-food company unveiled TableBag, during Milan Design Week, which welcomes over 400,000 visitors every year in Italy’s design capital.
With such a sizeable crowd, it can be difficult to find room for visitors to enjoy a meal. So McDonald’s chose to offer an alternative to the usual indoor spaces with tables and chairs. Together with Leo Burnett, the company designed and produced the first-ever “TableBag” – a limited edition 100% recyclable take-out box that lets people recreate a decent eating space anywhere they like.
TableBag was offered to select lucky customers who ordered their food via the McDonald’s application during Milan Design Week.
- Chief Marketing Officer: Raffaele Daloiso
- Marketing Manager: Renato Cossidente
- Retail Development Coordinator: Elena Romagnoli
- Communication Consultant: Paola Di Sciascio
- Creative Director Milan&Rome: Luca Ghilino, Giuseppe Pavone
- Creative Director – Head of Design: Neta Ben-Tovim
- Creative Director: Caterina Calabrò
- Digital Creative Supervisor: Michele Cireddu
- Senior Art Director: Stefano Pertegato
- Creative team: Andrea Muccioli, Federica Rebuzzini, Simone Romani, Ilaria Biani, Alice Maiorino, Francesca Amadasi
- Head of Client Service: Davide Mondo
- Group Account Director: Marika Mazzoni
- Account Director: Chiara Collura
- Chief Strategy Officer: Ilaria Fruscio
- Strategic Planning Director: Ornella Vittorioso
- Head of TV – Raffaella Scarpetti
- TV Producer Coordinator – Federica Manera
You might also like
More from Featured
YouTube is trialling a new "Test & Compare" feature that helps creators choose the best YouTube thumbnail for their videos. The …