Finding more people to follow on Clubhouse is a great way to discover and engage with a wider range of topics on the app.
Clubhouse is fast growing in popularity – the app already counts over 10 million downloads despite being iOS only for the moment – and with that comes the opportunity to connect with more people and discover more topics.
When you first create your Clubhouse account, the app will ask you to follow at least 25 people. Clubhouse thinks that is the magic number to make the app interesting enough so you will stick around. But, like on most platforms, following even more people that match your interest will improve your experience and help you discover a wider range of content.
Here is how to find more great people to follow on Clubhouse.
- From the home screen, tap the magnifying glass in the top-left corner of the screen
- Here you will see a list of recommended users that you can follow
- Tap “Show more people” to view even more recommendation
- Tap a user’s name to view their profile and bio
- Tap “Follow” to the right of a user’s name to follow them
Doing this regularly will help the app understand who you like to follow and engage with on Clubhouse. This will result in even better recommendations over time.
You might also like
More from Clubhouse
Despite still being invite-only, drop-in audio platform Clubhouse has announced its first creator accelerator program - Clubhouse Creator First.