Facebook has announced several new free online community building courses as part of its Community Manager eLearning Program.
Facebook wants to help people build communities, and community managers play an important role in building, growing, and maintaining these online communities. So, to support community managers, the social network has launched its Community Manager eLearning Program – a series of free courses serving as a “holistic guide to community management.”
The program offers insight on everything, “from building the foundation of a community, to measuring and analyzing a community’s success” and is designed to help community managers learn how to build, scale, and sustain online communities.
Related | Facebook Horizon Starts Moving Some Users Into Invite-Only Beta
The lessons apply to a range of topics that apply to professionals of all levels, including nonprofits, NGOs, agencies, and brands. Furthermore, the courses can be used by educators and students who may be interested in community management.
According to a recent announcement, the program curriculum covers the following areas:
- Defining and establishing a community: Building an online community, community goals, and community guiding principles.
- Developing community strategies and processes: Best practices for managing audiences, tapping into the platform, building a brand, launching effectively, building and supporting your team, and nurturing strong partnerships, as well as developing efficient operational workflows.
- Making strategic content decisions for a community: Serving up relevant content, keeping track of trends, and planning goal-driven activities.
- Engaging and moderating a community: Understanding the onboarding process for new members, community operations, member-to-member connections, engagement tactics, community standards, and terms of service, as well as safely and thoughtfully handling crises and conflicts.
- Measuring and analyzing community success: Content performance, feedback collection, data reporting, and sustainability.
You might also like
More from Featured
This Brazilian Driving School Advertises Itself In Brillant GTA Style
This Brazilian driving school found fame with a fantastic GTA-inspired video produced and edited by Anderson Mascarenhas.The rules of marketing …
TikTok Now Lets You Reset Your ‘For You’ Page
Last week TikTok announced a new feature that lets users reset their 'For You' Feed and its content recommendations.
Unleashing the Purr-fect Art: Meet The AI Artist Who Transforms Famous Characters Into Adorable Cat Portraits
It's just purr-fect. AI Dreams has published a series of cat portraits representing famous pop-culture characters with the help of …
Instagram Is Testing A ‘Top 3’ Sticker To Boost Engagement
According to reports, Instagram is testing a new Top 3 sticker for Stories, allowing users to highlight favorite accounts, places, …
TikTok Keyword Insights: Find The Right Keywords For Your Ads
TikTok unveiled a new "Keyword Insights" tool to help marketers find the keywords and phrases that resonate with audiences in …
IKEA Creates Unlivable In-Store Room Sets To Raise Awareness About Homelessness
Forget the usual dream kitchens and living spaces, IKEA’s ‘Real Life Roomsets’ show off the reality of life in temporary …
I’m Obsessed With This New Donut-Shaped Lamp From IKEA
If you are looking for something new to change your interior, look no further than the VARMBLIXT, the new glass …
Twitter Blue Expands To 20+ European Countries
Twitter Blue is now expanding to more than 20 new countries in Europe, making the subscription service available in a …
Do LinkedIn Pods Work? Performance Insights And Key Learnings
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out what LinkedIn pods are and whether they actually …