Content is King – Ok this has become an accepted fact.
But Content can be King, only if it shareable, this means only if it will make readers want to interact with it, and share it with their network.
OK, your content is probably amazing and very interesting, but can you leave it to luck? I don’t think so. Check out this infographic and find out about the 7 Principles of Social Design which will make sure your content is indeed shareable!
- Value Exchange – Understanding what your audience values will always bring better results than to just talk about yourself
- Disruptive Ideas – When something disturbs our common understanding, we are more likely to dig into it. And share once we understand it
- Great Story – Great content appeals to the reader’s emotions, simple.
- Fresh Interest – people want news, but news they can share easily, without elaborating too much (hint, give them a link)
- Social Proof – Social Media is in fact all about this: when we see people doing something, we are more likely to do it to
- Creative Participation – Involve readers in your content creation, they will appreciate and will be more likely to promote your content
- Simple Advocacy – Make it simple and actually ask people to share, they usually will do so!
[READER] Do you have any personal principle you apply when preparing your content?
Source: [email protected]
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Does Custom Alt Text Improve Reach On Instagram?
In this month's experiment, we set out to find out whether adding custom alt text on Instagram posts improves reach.
Does Cross-Posting YouTube Links On Other Platforms Result In Lower Reach?
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out whether posting YouTube links on other platforms results …
Do LinkedIn Pods Work? Performance Insights And Key Learnings
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out what LinkedIn pods are and whether they actually …
Instagram Reels: Do Longer Captions Lead To More Engagement?
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
TikTok’s 7-Second Challenge: Performance Insights And Key Learnings
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement?
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek …
What Is The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
What's the best time to post on Instagram? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek the …
Shutterstock Reveals Key Color Trends 2022
Shutterstock's Color Trends for 2022 sheds light on global preferences to help marketers catch viewers' attention and align brand messages …