Here is a very interesting infographic that lays out 17 surprising social media facts that you may not have heard about.
Social Media will keep on surprising us as it keeps on becoming a bigger part of our lives and our work. And often, statistics go against anything we believed. And this is the reason why we love this infographic from Neoteric UK about “17 Social Media Facts that will make your hair stand on end!”
Related | You Are The Social Media You Are Using
Just before you go through with all the 17 facts, here is a small selection of those which impressed us most:
- The fastest-growing group of new users on Twitter are aged between 55 and 64 years old.
- 45% of users feel “worried or uncomfortable” when email and Facebook are inaccessible.
- The +1 button is hit at least 5 billion times per day.
- 189 million of Facebook’s users are ‘mobile-only’, thanks to smartphones.
- 80% of all Pinterest pins are Re-Pins.
How are you feeling now?
You might also like
More from Social Fun
Matt Reed got so tired of the number of Zoom calls in his life that he created an AI-powered "Zoombot" …
YouTube was once launched as a video-dating website. Thankfully, that didn't work out and it soon became the world's leading …
Miss working at the office? This website will generate some office noise for you, as you try your best to …