Social Media will keep on surprising us as they keep on taking a larger part in our lives and our work. And often, statistics go against anything we believed. And this is the reason why we love this infographic by Neoteric UK about “17 Social Media Facts that will make your hair stand on end!”
Also Read: You Are The Social Media You Are Using
Just before you go through with all the 17 facts, here is a small selection of those which impressed us most:
- – The fastest growing group of new users on Twitter are aged between 55 and 64 years old.
- – 45% of users feel “worried or uncomfortable” when email and Facebook are inaccessible.
- – The +1 button is hit at least 5 billion times per day.
- – 189 million of Facebook’s users are ‘mobile only’, thanks to smartphones.
- – 80% of all Pinterest pins are actually repins.
How are you feeling now?
More from Social Fun
Selling paper in an increasingly digital world is not an easy task. So, someone created a few amazing posters to …
Emanuele Abrate, a freelance graphic designer from Italy, took on the project to identify which fonts were used to design …