There are plenty of reasons why your business should be on Google+. Apart from being extremely beneficial for your SEO Rankings, the social network and its affiliates offer top quality inbound traffic. In addition, Google+ has expanded its advertising suite with +Post Ads, which give users the opportunity to turn regular posts into display ads, distributed through Google Ad network.
Also Read: Google Launches YouTube Video Quality Report
We could continue for hours, but thankfully for you, Neil Patel from Quicksprout has gathered everything you need to know in an infographic that will help you turn Google+ into the gunpowder that will make your digital presence skyrocket.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Google+ is one of the fastest growing social networks with a yearly 33% growth and over 150 million active users .
- – Google+ offers a variety οf post options, such as the posting to Profiles and Pages, posting to communities or directly emailing your circles.
- – Google+, provides a variety of integrations, just like every other Google product. +Post Ads turn every post into an ad, Google Circles make post targeting an easy task and +1s increase your search engine rankings.
- In addition, Google+ is interconnected with Youtube and Soundcloud which makes multimedia sharing easier than before.
Have a look and share your thoughts below:
- Is Google+ Dying?
- A New Feature on Google+ Lets You Create Immersive Photo Spheres
- Become a Google+ Wizard
You might also like
More from Google
Retailers using Google local inventory ads can now indicate which of their products are available for store pickup with a …
Google's new rising retail categories tool surfaces fast-growing product categories, giving retailers insights on the product categories people search for.
Google will start requiring identity verification from all advertisers on its platforms - not just those running political ads.
In an effort to court more users, Google is upgrading its Meet video conferencing tool with a new 16-participant grid …