You may have opened so many social media accounts you don’t even know where to begin with. Or you may just want to put some order in your social media presence – which social network does what and how you can benefit from it.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an absolute expert in Social Media, you sometimes need to calculate the pros and cons of each social network in a few words. Especially when presenting a social media strategy to clients, you need to be concise about why you chose one network over the other.
Likeable Media has created a brief roadmap with the main characteristics of each social network. Keep it bookmarked, for the next time that you will need it.
Key Points To Take Away
- – With 1.28 billion users, Facebook is where the majority of your connections are, but how easily can you stand out from the crowd?
- – Twitter is great as a news source, however, beware, as saturation on your timeline is just a few follows away.
- – Instagram: absolute winner in terms of aesthetics, but engagement is not its strong asset.
- – Pinterest is an excellent source of inspiration, but again, the social network lacks in terms of engagement and interaction among users.
- – Google+ is a quality network, known for its users’ response. Maybe because it’s too quiet.
See more in the following infographic.
- Google Will Add Polling Feature
- You Can Now Donate To Your Favourite Channels On Youtube
- The Ultimate Dos and Donts For LinkedIn
More from Experts Talk
Here is a short guide to help you understand the new video Traffic Source Insights feature that is currently rolling …