- 42% of the world’s Internet users live in Asia (if you take into account the population living in China and India)
- 8 out of 10 of Facebook users are based outside America
- 262 million Americans don’t even use Twitter
- 3.7% of YouTube views come from outside of the United States (according to Youtube’s official press page)
Therefore, next time you think that your content should be relevant to Americans, step back and think again. Because you might not get as many Likes, Shares and Comments as you believe.
- What the Next Billion Internet Users Will Look Like [Infographic]
- 1 in 5 Internet Users Have Adopted “Social TV”
- 25 Facebook Statistics [Infographic]
More from Experts Talk
Hootsuite conducted its annual survey of over 3,000 marketers and identified five key social media trends you need to take …
In this article, we will look at how to use Facebook's Dynamic Language Optimization feature to run better international campaigns.