Have you ever wondered how many people are connected to the internet? Well, it’s about 2.4 billion, and by the end of 2013 this number is projected to reach 2.7 billion!
But, WHO are the next billion going to be? WHAT will they be like, and more importantly, WHERE will they be from?
This fantastic infographic reveals that:
- They will be mainly Asian or African
- You will see them always carrying a smartphone (they will be mobile)
- They will wear some kind of gadget (a Google Glass perhaps?)
Why? Find some answers below.
- Have you Ever “Googled” Yourself?
- The Internet: Then and Now [infographic]
- 5 Emerging Social Networks You Should Care About
More from Experts Talk
Getting your app downloaded can be a challenge. Here’s how to use Facebook ads to effectively promote and increase your …