You might not know this, but no Facebook fan is created equal. Nope, nothing racist or sexist about what I am about to say. What I mean is, that each and every fan is different and is of different value to your Facebook Page (nope, it’s probably not $174 or $136,38 either for that matter) – In fact, this does not only apply to Facebook, but to each an every Social network out there.
So what is the value of each of your Facebook fans? Well, you cant ‘t actually put a single value on a fan. As a variable, value depends on how you engage your fans – how you care from them, and how you are able to create value from them.
Key Points To Take Away
- – The value of a fan is not based on its cost acquisition
- – Brands need to cater to individual needs to engage with fans
- – Driving engagement is the sole way to increase long term value of your fan base
- 4 Things Your Fans Dislike About Your Brand on Social Media
- Help Your Fans See More of Your Facebook Page’s Updates
- What Successful Brands Do Differently on Facebook
You might also like
More from Facebook
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …
Late last month, Facebook announced it's removing the 28-day attribution window in Facebook Ads. The change is effective as of …
Facebook has announced it's bringing Netflix, Zoom, new titles to its Story Time library, AR stories, and more to its …
After launching its Forecast app in June, Facebook NPE is now making the app available to all users in the …
Facebook is starting to expand Brand Collabs Manager (BCM) to include Public Groups in a bid to help communities collaborate …
Facebook has created a new Facebook Community Manager Certification Program available to users through Facebook Blueprint.