You might not know this, but no Facebook fan is created equal. Nope, nothing racist or sexist about what I am about to say. What I mean is, that each and every fan is different and is of different value to your Facebook Page (nope, it’s probably not $174 or $136,38 either for that matter) – In fact, this does not only apply to Facebook, but to each an every Social network out there.
So what is the value of each of your Facebook fans? Well, you cant ‘t actually put a single value on a fan. As a variable, value depends on how you engage your fans – how you care from them, and how you are able to create value from them.
Key Points To Take Away
- – The value of a fan is not based on its cost acquisition
- – Brands need to cater to individual needs to engage with fans
- – Driving engagement is the sole way to increase long term value of your fan base
- 4 Things Your Fans Dislike About Your Brand on Social Media
- Help Your Fans See More of Your Facebook Page’s Updates
- What Successful Brands Do Differently on Facebook
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook has spent more than $23 million to guarantee Mark Zuckerberg's security in 2020, as revealed by a SEC filing …
Facebook Hotline is a slightly different take on Clubhouse that puts more power in the hands of attendees who can …
The Rise Initiative Facebook began in Brazil to aid ad agency professionals is now expanding to Canada, Italy, Singapore, and …
Netflix Bangers, the Facebook community run by, global publisher LADbible Group, has today hit the milestone of one million members.