Instagram had gotten absolutely huge over the past year. With more than 200 million users, it is no wonder more than 60 million photos are uploaded on Instagram every day. Imagine if all these pictures were printed off, how far do you think the pile would reach?
Truth is that it is somehow unimaginable as the numbers are so big! Luckily for us, the great guys at Photoworld created an awesome interactive infographic that will give us the answer.
Fun Facts To Take Away
- – Enough pictures are posted on Instagram every 37 minutes to reach the height of the Empire State Building (443m)
- – It takes 12 hours to get enough Instagram pictures to reach the height of Mount Everest (8,848m)
- – 2 days on Instagram produce enough pictures to reach the height from which Red Bull Stratos jumped (39,045m)
- – After 6 days, the total number of pictures posted on Instagram would reach the outer edge of our atmosphere (100,000m)
- – It takes 26 days to get enough Instagram pictures to reach the International Space Station at 460,000m high.
In a year, 29.1 billion are uploaded on Instagram. If you printed off all these pics, the pile would reach 6,351km!
Now check out the awesome interactive infographic by Photoworld here.
- Instagram is Growing… Fast!
- How To Become An Instagram Guru [Infographic]
- How To Increase Instagram Engagement By 182% [Infographic]
You might also like
More from Instagram
Instagram is rolling out a new 'Suggested Posts' feature that adds organic posts from people you don't follow - and …
Instagram QR codes are finally a real thing for all users worldwide, helping both regular users and businesses to connect.
Facebook has started unifying the chat systems for Instagram and Messenger, allowing users from one platform to message users from …
Instagram will start asking users to confirm their identities when it identifies patterns of potential inauthentic behavior.
Facebook is speeding up its plans to roll out Instagram Reels as TikTok is facing growing scrutiny. The feature could …