Instagram had gotten absolutely huge over the past year. With more than 200 million users, it is no wonder more than 60 million photos are uploaded on Instagram every day. Imagine if all these pictures were printed off, how far do you think the pile would reach?
Truth is that it is somehow unimaginable as the numbers are so big! Luckily for us, the great guys at Photoworld created an awesome interactive infographic that will give us the answer.
Fun Facts To Take Away
- – Enough pictures are posted on Instagram every 37 minutes to reach the height of the Empire State Building (443m)
- – It takes 12 hours to get enough Instagram pictures to reach the height of Mount Everest (8,848m)
- – 2 days on Instagram produce enough pictures to reach the height from which Red Bull Stratos jumped (39,045m)
- – After 6 days, the total number of pictures posted on Instagram would reach the outer edge of our atmosphere (100,000m)
- – It takes 26 days to get enough Instagram pictures to reach the International Space Station at 460,000m high.
In a year, 29.1 billion are uploaded on Instagram. If you printed off all these pics, the pile would reach 6,351km!
Now check out the awesome interactive infographic by Photoworld here.
- Instagram is Growing… Fast!
- How To Become An Instagram Guru [Infographic]
- How To Increase Instagram Engagement By 182% [Infographic]
You might also like
More from Instagram
Instagram has announced new measures against bad behavior on its platform, including removing accounts that send abusive DMs.
Username hacking consists of stealing rare and coveted usernames on platforms like Instagram, and then sell them for a profit.
Instagram has rolled out a new Content Publishing API that will support scheduling and publishing single photo or video posts.
The Instagram Professional Dashboard is a single destination to help track your performance and access professional tools.