Facebook has taken a huge part in our everyday life. We interact with friends from all over the world but also with brands, mostly through Facebook pages. And we start to find this normal. But what if we took a different perspective. What if the most popular Facebook pages were real people? What characteristics would they have?
Also Read: Chip and the Facebook Page
The guys at Wishpond designed this beautiful infographic outlining some of the main (human) characteristics most popular pages would have – Enjoy!
- – 93% of the most engaging posts are photos
- – 49% of small business owners have increased the amount of time they allocate to social media
- – 76% of small business owners say they like Facebook the most
- – KLM has the best response rate and response time on Facebook
How do you imagine your favorite Facebook page to be if it were human?
- Cheers 2.0! Budweiser Helps You Make New Friends on Facebook
- Introducing Facebook Paper
- The 10 Products Facebook Launched and Killed
More from Social Fun
Innovation often comes from where it is needed the most. In this case, the need for quick search led YouPorn …
Unlike humans, fictional characters are very unique. They have different and sometimes very odd shape, and often undeniably vary in …