Facebook has taken a huge part in our everyday life. We interact with friends from all over the world but also with brands, mostly through Facebook pages. And we start to find this normal. But what if we took a different perspective. What if the most popular Facebook pages were real people? What characteristics would they have?
Also Read: Chip and the Facebook Page
The guys at Wishpond designed this beautiful infographic outlining some of the main (human) characteristics most popular pages would have – Enjoy!
- – 93% of the most engaging posts are photos
- – 49% of small business owners have increased the amount of time they allocate to social media
- – 76% of small business owners say they like Facebook the most
- – KLM has the best response rate and response time on Facebook
How do you imagine your favorite Facebook page to be if it were human?
- Cheers 2.0! Budweiser Helps You Make New Friends on Facebook
- Introducing Facebook Paper
- The 10 Products Facebook Launched and Killed
You might also like
More from Social Fun
GIPHY has launched GIPHY Backdrop, a new tool that lets you create your own animated virtual backgrounds for video calls.
E.gg is the latest app developed by the Facebook NPE team. It is a new experimental platform that celebrates the …
Matt Reed got so tired of the number of Zoom calls in his life that he created an AI-powered "Zoombot" …
YouTube was once launched as a video-dating website. Thankfully, that didn't work out and it soon became the world's leading …