The amount of information shared across social media channels each day is unmeasurable. With almost 3 billion internet users online, you can imagine the throughput needed to transmit successfully each byte of data.
Also Read: 6 Ways to Use Twitter Without Tweeting
Being among the top social networks, Twitter plays a significant role in shaping internet “traffic“. The following infographic, prepared by WhoIsHostingThis, shows us what happens in a minute, and how much data is being transmitted. The findings are impressive!
Key Points To Take Away
- – Each minute over 347.000 tweets are tweeted.
- – Almost 4.500 links are clicked
- – 700 videos and 300 Vines are shared!
- – 108 new http://wersm.com/category/twitter/ are created
- – Twitter makes over $2.400 in revenue
See more cool stats below.
- A New Twitter for iPhone
- Twitter 101: How To Generate Engagement [Infographic]
- No More Embedded Tweets On Twitter Website
You might also like
More from Social Fun
Matt Reed got so tired of the number of Zoom calls in his life that he created an AI-powered "Zoombot" …
YouTube was once launched as a video-dating website. Thankfully, that didn't work out and it soon became the world's leading …
Miss working at the office? This website will generate some office noise for you, as you try your best to …
Staying at home fuels the creative juices. At least that is true for Jure Tovrljan who is back with his …