The amount of information shared across social media channels each day is unmeasurable. With almost 3 billion internet users online, you can imagine the throughput needed to transmit successfully each byte of data.
Also Read: 6 Ways to Use Twitter Without Tweeting
Being among the top social networks, Twitter plays a significant role in shaping internet “traffic“. The following infographic, prepared by WhoIsHostingThis, shows us what happens in a minute, and how much data is being transmitted. The findings are impressive!
Key Points To Take Away
- – Each minute over 347.000 tweets are tweeted.
- – Almost 4.500 links are clicked
- – 700 videos and 300 Vines are shared!
- – 108 new http://wersm.com/category/twitter/ are created
- – Twitter makes over $2.400 in revenue
See more cool stats below.
- A New Twitter for iPhone
- Twitter 101: How To Generate Engagement [Infographic]
- No More Embedded Tweets On Twitter Website
More from Social Fun
Your Emoji game is getting a serious upgrade with 230 new additions for 2019. And this year's highlight are certainly …
Not the meme you've seen as you scroll through your Twitter, Reddit, or Tumblr feed? Well, we can't give it …
Chevrolet built a full-size 2019 Silverado Truck with 334,544 LEGO bricks. It took 18 builders over 2,000 hours to assemble …