The amount of information shared across social media channels each day is unmeasurable. With almost 3 billion internet users online, you can imagine the throughput needed to transmit successfully each byte of data.
Also Read: 6 Ways to Use Twitter Without Tweeting
Being among the top social networks, Twitter plays a significant role in shaping internet “traffic“. The following infographic, prepared by WhoIsHostingThis, shows us what happens in a minute, and how much data is being transmitted. The findings are impressive!
Key Points To Take Away
- – Each minute over 347.000 tweets are tweeted.
- – Almost 4.500 links are clicked
- – 700 videos and 300 Vines are shared!
- – 108 new http://wersm.com/category/twitter/ are created
- – Twitter makes over $2.400 in revenue
See more cool stats below.
- A New Twitter for iPhone
- Twitter 101: How To Generate Engagement [Infographic]
- No More Embedded Tweets On Twitter Website
More from Social Fun
LEGO continues to be inspired by recent events, as it brings its own take on the truck of the future …