Finding content to share on your social media channels can be time consuming, but that’s no news to you. Even if you spend all your time in curating the best copy and image, it’s still crucial to have a solid idea on when to post what – no brand wants its posts go unnoticed.
Keeping in mind that not all social networks bare the same value (see engagement, traffic, conversions), a social media strategy should be based on the potential contribution of each channel to the overall goals. This practically means that it’s impossible to share the same content, the same way across all social networks and achieve the same results.
Fortunately enough, Constant Contact has created an infographic that can give you a quick idea on what to post where, and most importantly, when.
Key Points To Take Away
- – When on Facebook, think about quality and not quantity. With the over-saturation of the social network, you have to attract your audience’s attention.
- – Twitter rewards quantity over quality, with no upper bound when it comes to posting. It’s a quick way to engage with your audience and offer them help.
- – LinkedIn rewards technical content that offers stats and tips about your business. Dominating the newsfeed is not the key for success in this particular network.
- – Pinterest offers the best value/volume ratio. Post beautiful content frequently and see your audience grow in high rates.
Do you have anything to add?
- Posting Power: Tracking Your Social Media Data [Infographic]
- Facebook Upgrades Embedded Posts
- 5 Things To Check Before Publishing Your Next Blog Post
More from Experts Talk
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …