The 2014 Social Media Conference organised by Boussias Communications and Marketing Week is coming up on April 7 in Athens, and guess what… WeRSM has got hold of one free pass for one of you to go too! Unfortunately we cannot pay any of your expenses, but you’ll get to go to the conference for free.
All you’ll have to do is the following
- Grab a piece of paper and write “#WeRSM will take me to #SMCgr!”
- Find something funny to wear on your head. Put it on.
- Take a selfie holding up your paper! Upload it to Twitter or Instagram (make sure your account is not set to private) with the hashtags #IWant2goWithWeRSM and #SMCgr
- Don’t worry. We won’t make you wear your new headgear to the conference. :-p
The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified on 04/04/2014.
And of course, we will show you the way:
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with Facebook, Twitter Inc., Instagram, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
More about the Conference:
- Five Principles To Win The Digital Age: “Being Average Was Yesterday”
- All Aboard! Time for the 2014 Social Media Conference!
You might also like
More from Social Fun
With the end of Flash Player's life coming up soon, the Internet Archive is preserving a treasure trove of Flash …
Snapchat is introducing new features to let you create an Astrological Profile and see shared Astrological Compatibility with your friends.
GIPHY has launched GIPHY Backdrop, a new tool that lets you create your own animated virtual backgrounds for video calls.
E.gg is the latest app developed by the Facebook NPE team. It is a new experimental platform that celebrates the …