Twitter might be underestimated. Twitter is actually one of the most powerful tool out there for brands to communicate directly with consumers.
Whether your brand uses it for Customer Service, Product promotion, buzz or simply to keep in touch with its world of customers, you sure could do with some power tips from the world’s top brands on Twitter. Here they are!
Also Read: Why Isn’t Twitter Attracting New Users?
What to Remember
- – The 5 most followed brands on Twitter are Facebook, MTV, Google, Starbucks and Microsoft
- – 58% of thew world’s top brands have more than 100,000 followers
- – 92% of companies tweet more than once a day
- – The most engaging brand on Twitter is Ebay
- – Retail, restaurants and media are the most engaged industries on Twitter
How is your brand doing on Twitter?
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
- Twitter Introduces New Powerful Analytics for Twitter Cards
- 50 Cool Twitter Tips
More from Experts Talk
The FTC is cracking down on the practice of selling fake social media influence indicators such as likes, followers, and …