You have probably noticed that almost every time you sign in LinkedIn a big blue box shows up informing you about people who endorsed you for skills that you may or may not have in your profile page. And of course, in a sense of reciprocity, LinkedIn provides you with potential endorsements that you can give to your own connections.
Well, if you are tired of this and you want to fully take over your LinkedIn endorsements, we have the solution for you.
Also Read: LinkedIn Groups Dress for Success!
- Click “Edit” on your profile.
- Scroll down to Skills & Endorsements.
- Click “Edit.”
You‘ll see then that you have the following options:
- Choose whether you want to be endorsed at all or not.
- Choose whether you want to be included in endorsement recommendations to your connections and if you want to be provided with similar suggestions yourself (this particular blue box that we referred earlier) and to be notified with emails about new endorsements.
- You can fully manage your existing endorsements and maybe remove any ones that you think are irrelevant to your career and expertise.
So, this is it! Now, you can fully take advantage of your LinkedIn endorsements!
Were you aware of this particular feature? Will you change your settings? Feel free to express yourself in the comments!
- Power Up Your LinkedIn Profile With These 4 Tips
- 7 Smart Habits of Successful Job Seekers on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- LinkedIn – Products & Services Are Off? What About My Leads?
Photo courtesy of Petra Fisher blog
More from Experts Talk
Here are just six steps you can take to maximise your time and make sure that your Facebook Ad campaigns …
Buffer and Delmondo analysed 15,000 Instagram Stories from 200 of the world's top brands, just so you won't have to. …