Holidays are a great opportunity for brands to engage their audience into online festivities. Marketers across the globe count heavily on these time periods to attract audience and generate revenue.
Also Read: Santa Claus Is On LinkedIn
Photo contests are a great way to boost your marketing efforts and broaden your brand awareness. Including your audience and give it the chance to win a prize is great, however, everybody’s doing it.
So what can make your contest different and, therefore, more interesting? The following infographic, created by Rapid Advance might just have some useful answers.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Add some seasonality to your photo contests – it will make them seem relevant and in touch with the audience.
- – Ask participants to bring their friends. Not only will it give your contest the avalanche effect, but it will also be fun for the contestants.
- – Do not forget to ask participants‘ emails and permission to contact them for future offers – it will do miracles for your email marketing efforts.
See more in the infographic below:
Do you agree with these tips? Is there anything you would like to add to the list?
- Build your own Mercedes-Benz on Instagram
- 9 Mistakes You Might Be Making On Social Media
- Why Facebook Never Created A Dislike Button
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …