Lots of things happening this week. Regional updates on Facebook, free coffee and personalization on Google+. So, if you didn’t have the time to check on these new features, here’s a glimpse for you:
- NEW – Celebrate Your Name Day on Facebook: Facebook will help your friends celebrate you a little more. Starting today, Facebook is rolling out a new feature inviting users to add their name day to their profile so that friends can be reminded to celebrate you (and maybe get you a little Facebook gift).
- Buy Your Friend a Starbucks Coffee with a Tweet: A cool day to start your day. No?
- 12 Facebook Statuses You Need to Retire: Mashable provides us with a hilarious bit of social media humor. Must read!
- Facebook Timeline Contests – Free & Easy Tool to Pick a Winner: Super useful article for social media managers around the globe.
- Now You Can Get a Custom URL on G+: Finally! Google has announced it will now let users get custom URLs. The only requirements are to have a G+ account for more than 30 days, have at least 10 followers and have a profile picture. Read the deets!