Lots of things happening around the social media universe this week and here’s a quick digest specially brewed by WeRSM. Enjoy:
- UPDATED: Facebook Is Down… well it’s not down like… NOW, but it looks like someone touched the wrong line of code at the wrong time and this caused a huge rupture in service delivery. It’s all repaired (for) now!
- A Tweeting Bra for Breast Cancer Awareness: Tweeting Bra, the first bra that sends live tweets for a good cause – to remind women of what they should never forget: self-examination. Read more about this extraordinary initiative
- 8 “Must Haves” for your LinkedIn Profile: What are the key points you have to always keep in mind if you don’t want to look dumb on LinkedIn? Well, here they are…
- What Kind of Post Might Actually Work For Your Facebook Pages: Whether it’s traffic, engagement, or something in between, here is a quick analysis on how to figure it out.
- 10+1 Annoying Things People Do on Facebook: Ok, guys, this is a classic!
#annoying things#audience engagement#down#Facebook#Facebook pages#facebook-fun-facts-2013#linkedin tips#outage#top5#tweeting bra