On our schedule, just like any other Sunday, the posts that fell under your radar and that you enjoyed most this week:
- Facebook Adds Reviews For Places: Facebook introduced a new feature which allows users to review Places. Now Facebook pages for Places have a new button where users can score and comment (review) their experience with the business. Find ouy all the details!
- 6 Mind Blowing Social Media Marketing Leads: The infographic by Awareness Networks does just that: it takes 6 Mind Blowing stats and tells you exactly how these should be translated into your marketing strategy! Simple? well just try it!
- The Day Google Started Selling Facebook Ads: Facebook and Google are not known to be best buddies. But despite this, it looks like the two Internet leaders may have found a common ground – serving up ads on the Internet!
- Facebook Ads Increase Impressions by 200 Percent: ShopIgniter, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, just published the result of an-house study that shows that paid advertising on Facebook really increases viral and organic impressions on the social networking platform. Find out the rest of the story.
- Vine’s User Base Massively Expands, Flickr is Alive: Read an insightful article on micro-vlogging statistics by our Guest Editor.
Enjoy your weekend!
#best-instagram-profile-design#Facebook#Facebook Ads#Flickr#Google#infographic#reviews#social media marketing leads#Vine