Another week, another list of what you <3 during the previous days. On the spotlight: Analytics, Ads and… dumb things on social media. Let’s have a look!
- 10+1 Annoying Things People Do on Facebook: here are ten (plus one) of the most annoying things people do, on Facebook… And speaking of which… STOP doing that already!
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads:From now on, Facebook Ad buying will start with a simple, straight forward question, which will appeal to our business mind: “What’s Your Objective?”. Learn more after the click!
- 8 “Must Haves” for your LinkedIn Profile: What are the key points you have to always keep in mind if you don’t want to look dumb on LinkedIn? We have the answer!
- Why Every Business Should Use Facebook: Small business or big business, it doesn’t matter. And here’s why
- 25 Tools for Social Analytics, Monitoring and More: Great list with great suggestions. Have a look!
And don’t forget… Have an exciting weekend!
#Blogging#Community#do's and dont's#Facebook#Facebook Ads#Instagram#LinkedIn#NewsFeed#Productivity#statistics#top 5#top 5 posts social media#we-sms-app#Weekly Digest