We all know that social media are interconnected with growing job opportunities and, the past week, we tried to expose the tips and tricks to use in order to take advantage of and succeed the best results while job hunting. Apart from that, we had also great news to share about Facebook. Let’s have a look at the most important news this week.
- Facebook Rolls Out New Streamlined Layout for Pages: On Tuesday, Facebook announced a new streamlined layout for pages on desktop. The new design is meant to help users find the information they are looking for and to help admins find the tools they use most. Read the details
- The Top 10 Companies You Should Follow on Social Media: So here it is, the list of the top 10 companies you should really follow on Social Media (and learn from them).
- Job Hunting in The Social Media Age [infographic]: Not only social media have given each of us an amazing online window to promote ourselves, they have also become a continuous broadcaster for companies to find new talents and advertise their business and job openings.
- [Infographic] The Art of Timing in Social Media: Fannit published an infographic regarding the hours during which the audience is most active and likely to interact with our updates. Have a look.
- You Are The Social Media You Are Using: They say a dog tells a lot about its owner. Well apparently our favorite social media platform also tells a lot about who we are.
That’s it for this Sunday. Enjoy your day!