This week Facebook announced its new new layout which will eventually (and hopefully!) roll-out on all profiles. Some other Facebook updates grabbed your attention along with many more information bits on how to increase your SEO. So, here’s the list of the most interesting news during the past week.
- Facebook Removes “People Talking About This”: On Wednesday, in a short post published on the Facebook for Business fan page, Facebook announced that the People Talking About This (PTAT) metric will be removed from page insights. Read the details.
- 5 Top Mistakes That Companies Make in Social Media: Do any of the 5 mistakes below, ring a bell?
- Long Live the (New) New Facebook Redesign: Yes Facebook is rolling out a new redesign which is different from the one announced a year ago! Let’s see if this will be actually globally available!
- Top 5 Retweeted Tweets in History: Let’s begin the countdown! Will Justin Bieber make it to the top?
- 3 Tips to Increase your Google Rankings With Google+: Yeap, 2014 is going to be all about Google+. It’s not only the fact that the social network is planning to launch adds that will cover the whole web, it’s also the fact that Google+, well, it has Google as a prefix. Kind of a no brainer.
Enjoy your Sunday!