We are still following the repercussions of WhatsApp Acquisition by Facebook, however, this has not stopped the social media globe from going round. So, let’s have a look at all those things you found interesting the past week.
- 5 Reasons Why Facebook Acquired WhatsApp: Why did Facebook spend a fortune for WhatsApp? Was this acquisition a smart deal? What should we expect now?
- Facebook Shuts Down Mail Service: Any emails that will be sent to users @facebook.com address will now be forwarded to the email address that users used while signing up for their Facebook account.
- [Infographic] The Status of Online Social Advertising: Less than 10 years ago, we thought than social advertising was a luxury. The world had not yet fully understood the power of social networks and the influence on individuals and sales.
- Portrait of An Average LinkedIn User: What do users do once they have joined LinkedIn? What do they do on the paltform? How do they use it? Read the details.
- Facebook Updates Newsfeed: Another update – following the Highlights feature – is now published on Facebook, affecting the newsfeed – again.
Enjoy your Sunday!