Big news this week, don’t you agree? Facebook made the headlines with acquiring WhatsApp for an astonishing 16 billion dollars – plus 3 more billion dollars in equity. Other than that, there were many other things that caught your eye. Let’s go through them:
- Facebook Acquires WhatsApp: If you still don’t believe it, you can read all the details in our article.
- Meet Lovematically – It Won’t Be Around for Long: Lovematically claims that it spreads the love on Instagram. In other words, you authorize this new web app to access your Instagram account and from that point on it takes over. Read all about the new buzz app here.
- Pheed is a Social Network for Teens: Ever heard of it? Its rapid expansion and growing popularity has caught the attention of experts, marketers and brands, looking for more engagement opportunities. Read the details.
- Remember Why you Actually Used Facebook?: No? Well, we could help with that.
- HootSuite is Down: Well, it WAS down. And it caused lots of concern to Community managers. What happened exactly?
Enjoy your Sunday!