This week was all about Facebook Paper. The social network introduced a new app which will provide you with the content that matters the most to you. It was also about LinkedIn updates and recruitment on the digital marketing field. As usual, you will find the all the latest news on social media in our weekly Top 5 post. Enjoy!
- Introducing Facebook Paper: On February 3, Facebook will launch Paper, a new way to explore and share stories from friends and the world around you. Paper is coming on a stand-alone app that will be available on the Apple Store. Read the details!
- The Top Coveted Skills in Digital Marketing: What are businesses are really looking for when recruiting for their digital marketing departments? What are the skills you must have to be the next digital marketer in large companies?
- 7 Steps to Boost Your Instagram Follow-up: ou really should consider using Instagram and include it in your social media marketing strategy. But first things first, let’s look at how you can increase your Instagram following.
- Facebook Extends its Remarketing Services: Facebook is once again the number 1 social media for web traffic referral and it just released new features to help marketers reach people across all devices and encourage them to take action.
- LinkedIn Launches a New Tool Inspired by the “Six Degrees of Separation”: The professional social network launched “How You’re Connected” on Wednesday, a visual that explores your path to a contact. More details after the click.
Enjoy your Sunday!
More from Other Platforms
Advertisers can now target Spotify listeners based on the type of podcasts they are streaming on its platform.
Pinterest is working on a new scene-based complementary recommendation system that identifies the context in a scene, to make better recommendations.
Starting on July 10, 2019, Google Photos and Google Drive will stop synchronising automatically, letting users easily choose where they …