Another week, another Facebook announcement for newsfeed updates. It’s almost a fixture! But, hey, there’s no point in whining, there have been a lot of things happening. We tried to resolve the mystery of picking the right social media network, found a very useful cheat sheet for Facebook and much much more. Here’s the list:
- [Infographic] Double Your Facebook Likes in Just 5 Minutes Per Day: It sounds ambitious, but this infographic shows us what you have to do to double your Facebook likes. Have you given it a try?
- Choosing The Right Social Media Platform: Knowing which social media will work for your business is like forecasting the weather. Here’s a workaround to make the best possible prediction.
- The Ultimate Image Size Guide for Facebook – 2014 Edition: You asked it, you got it. Everything you need to know about visuals on Facebook is here.
- Facebook Tweaks Newsfeed: More Friends, Less Pages: According to Facebook’s latest announcement, the social networking giant has (again) made changes to its newsfeed algorithm, effectively pulling back on text-only status updates from pages. Read the details.
- The Social Media Checklist for Small Businesses: social media is great for small businesses and most owners are afraid to miss on the opportunity. This is the exact purpose of this great checklist!
Let’s all have a great week!