Another week, another collection of posts that caught your attention. From Twitter Slanguage to the new edgerank algorithm rolled out by Facebook, here are the 5 posts that took a place in your heart this previous week:
- Understand Twitter Slanguage – Whether we call it slanguage, jargon, dialect or lingo, Twitter users have their own language and it is not always easy to follow nor understand what some users are saying
- 4 Ways to Destroy Your Image on Social Media – Take notes people, we are not joking. Do these, and your social media image will self destroy
- 5 Tips for Facebook Page Success – Useful and handy. Results guaranteed.
- How You Can Use Social Media to Increase In-store Sales – A thorough article about opportunities, tips and success with the combination of offline activities and social media.
- Latest Changes on Facebook’s Edgerank – In case you are going to bombard your fans with 6 more posts today, think twice, before you do so. This article explains why.
Enjoy your Sunday!