Let’s take it one by one and see this week’s most important news and tips.
- – Twitter Unveils New Layout: We were one of the first to report that the Social Network had rolled out a new look-and-feel to match its mobile app. Do you like it?
- – New “Who’s Viewed Your Profile” Page and “Relationship” Features on LinkedIn: Linkedin has been busy this week, rolling out many new updates on its platform, such as a totally redesigned “Who’s Viewed Your Profile” page and new contact features on profiles. Read the details!
- – 10 Tips to Write Engaging Facebook Posts [infographic]: We created an infographic with some quick tips that will help you write a beautiful, engaging post on Facebook. Have a look!
- – 4 Reasons you Should Be on Google+: You are probably convinced that Google+ is a complete waste of your time. But it’s not. Trust us.
- – Community Manager – The Swiss Army Knife of Digital: Does anyone think the opposite? Nah.
Enjoy your Sunday!
#community manager#facebook-mau-2014#Google#infographic#linkedin update#results-burger-king-norway-campaign#scraps-20#sex1#social-media-isnt-smthingg-we-do#tips for facebook#twitter new design#twitter new layout