We know you’ve been waiting for this and we’re not gonna keep you waiting any longer. This week has been mostly about Facebook; Hacks, updates and new rules for advertising. But it’s not just that. Let’s have a look and don’t forget to share your favorite stories!
- Facebook is Pulling the Plug on Sponsored Stories: Facebook did not like the recent class-action lawsuit over the use of users’ images in sponsored stories, so they moved faster than planned and announced that sponsored stories will be history after April 9, 2014.
- A Regular Day of Social Media Traffic: Did you know that everyday, 40% of the world’s 7 billion people go online to search, create, learn and engage in social networking? Just click to see more fascinating news
- Facebook Wants You to Post More on Your Pages: Facebook‘s latest addition is a new button that will incite admins to create more post updates on pages. Have you seen it?
- Facebook Staff Reveals Favorite Hacks For 2013: Facebook Staff compiled their 2013 favourites in a list. What’s your favorite Facebook hack?
- Linkedin – 8 Out Of 10 Most Popular Job Titles Didn’t Exist 5 Years Ago: LinkedIn examined over 259,000,000 profiles in its database and created a great infographic about the most popular job titles that didn’t even exist back in 2008. Have a look!
Enjoy your Sunday!