Hello and Happy New Year to everyone! WeRSM would like to thank you for all the loyalty and support you’ve shown us during 2013 and we are committed to bringing you the best bites of Social Media news around the globe and useful insights and tips, everyday.
The first week of 2014 was extremely interesting. We witnessed how bad conduct on twitter can get you fired, we did a thorough flash back on the history of Instagram and proposed some cool tips to increase your visibility on Pinterest and Twitter. Let’s have a look
- Warning: What You Tweet Can Get You Fired: Twitter should come with a warning. “Tweeting racist or offensive content will get you in trouble” – Especially if you are a high-profile person. Read about this unbelievable story and feel free to share your thoughts.
- The Complete History of Instagram: We created a special infographic for you, writing down the history of the most dynamic social network, step-by-step.
- Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%: Did you know that it drives more referral traffic than Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube combined? Learn how to use it, even more effectively.
- 6+1 Simple Ways to Get Retweets: It’s true. Retweets are easier than we thought. Read all the details.
- Top 10 Most-Searched Viral Content For 2013: Mashable has compiled a hilarious infographic with the most-searched viral comment of 2013. From Grumpy Cat to Sloths, everything’s included. Enjoy!
Enjoy your Sunday!