Even if you didn’t have the opportunity to follow the social media actuality throughout the previous week, here’s your chance to catch up with all the important news and bits that happened.
In a nutshell:
- Facebook Tweaked its News Feed, and it’s Bad News for Publishers: you probably noticed that Facebook brand pages are suddenly getting a lot less traffic. Well, here’s why.
- Google+ Launches its Own Social Ads, With a Twist: Google announced that Brands who are actively using their Google+ Pages will soon be able to use their status updates to generate display ads. Read the details!
- The 4 Fastest Growing Sub-Genres of Selfies:Have you ever wondered what Belfie, Helfie, BookShelfie or even Funeral Selfie is? We have the answer!
- The Biggest Social Media Fails of 2013: They’re all here. Read, take notes and avoid.
- The 5 “Bad” Words You Should Ditch From Your Social Updates: This quick guide will help you write copy for your social media much more effectively. Have a look!
Have a great Sunday!