Lots of things happening this week around social media. So even if you didn’t have the time to catch up with all the latest, here’s your chance to go through the most important bits of information:
- 10 Things You Should Never Share on Social Media: Social Media is about sharing, yes, but there are a few things that are off-limit. This list may enlighten you on the do’s and dont’s – because sharing is not always caring.
- Facebook Marketing – The 12 Do’s and Don’ts: Another list for all digital marketeers. Keep it handy!
- YouTube Ditches Google+ Commenting Just Days After it Was Introduced:Apparently, YouTube took Bob and his army seriously and has already ditched the Google+ commenting system.
- Real-Life Instagram Filters in London: artist Bruno Ribeiro has placed cardboard cutouts resembling Instagram’s photo frame complete with filters in or near some of London’s most photogenic landmarks. Absolutely Stunning!
- How Top Brands are Using Twitter in 2013: Have a look at some interesting stats.
Enjoy your reading and have a comfortable Sunday :)