Pinterest may have been launched only quite recently, it is quickly becoming a household name in the social media world. Pinterest has been very active lately, adding promoted pins and opening its first API app recently for example.
The good guys at TAMBA have created this infographic to evaluate how quickly Pinterest has been growing over the past year and taking its place among the big players, and some other facts about the social pinning board.
Of course only time will tell if Pinterest can make and keep its place in the mind of social media users.
What to Remember:
- Men are starting to catch up and count now for 28% of users
- Daily unique visits have more than doubled since January, skyrocketing from 2 million to over 4 million.
- Pinterest is projected to hold an impressive 40% of all social media-driven purchases in the near future, while Facebook will fall to 60% and Twitter will be “nowhere.”
- Pinterest Launches Popular Pins for Websites
- Digital – The Number One in Marketing Mix for 2014 [Infographic]
- Guidelines for a Successful Pinterest Contest
You might also like
More from Pinterest
People are already planning for the Holiday season and Pinterest has launched a "holiday hub" to help marketers start to …
Pinterest is introducing a new feature called shopping spotlights that brings expert recommendations from influencers and publishers directly to consumers.
Pinterest has launched several new features that make planning recipes, virtual events, and future activities easier and more automated.
Pinterest and Shopify are launching a new app that enables merchants to easily upload their product catalogs and turn products …
Pinterest has announced an expansion to its Pinterest Partners program, with more companies that can help you with anything from …
Pinterest has announced the launch of a new collection of products on The Pinterest Shop to support small, sustainable brands …