Pinterest may have been launched only quite recently, it is quickly becoming a household name in the social media world. Pinterest has been very active lately, adding promoted pins and opening its first API app recently for example.
The good guys at TAMBA have created this infographic to evaluate how quickly Pinterest has been growing over the past year and taking its place among the big players, and some other facts about the social pinning board.
Of course only time will tell if Pinterest can make and keep its place in the mind of social media users.
What to Remember:
- Men are starting to catch up and count now for 28% of users
- Daily unique visits have more than doubled since January, skyrocketing from 2 million to over 4 million.
- Pinterest is projected to hold an impressive 40% of all social media-driven purchases in the near future, while Facebook will fall to 60% and Twitter will be “nowhere.”
- Pinterest Launches Popular Pins for Websites
- Digital – The Number One in Marketing Mix for 2014 [Infographic]
- Guidelines for a Successful Pinterest Contest
You might also like
More from Pinterest
Kicking off this year's Advertising Week, Pinterest is rolling out new shopping tools, among them, ads in visual search results and …
Pinterest announced a few updates for creators, including Story Pins in beta, a new creator profile, updated analytics, and more.
In celebration of National Black Business Month, Pinterest launched a new Pinterest Shop collection with Black-owned fashion and beauty businesses.
Pinterest is updating skin tone ranges in its inclusive beauty results search feature, and opening its AR Try on feature …
Pinterest last week announced it has reached its milestone of 400 million monthly active users with Gen Z, men, and …
People are already planning for the Holiday season and Pinterest has launched a "holiday hub" to help marketers start to …
Pinterest is introducing a new feature called shopping spotlights that brings expert recommendations from influencers and publishers directly to consumers.