Welcome to this week’s top social media trends: #Bestnine, tweetstorms, trending skills and video views on Twitter.
This was a surprising week. Imagine that: nothing really new from Facebook or Instagram! On the other hand, Twitter added two new features: video view count and… TWEETSTORMS!
Of course, it’s also the time of year when all platforms will start sharing their take on what is going to happen to the industry in 2018. And to this game, Pinterest is a definite leader.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • It’s Time To Discover Your Instagram #BestNine
- • ‘Tweetstorms’ Are Officially A Twitter Feature
- • LinkedIn Will Now Send You Notifications On Trending Skills You Should Have
- • Twitter Is Adding View Counts To Videos
- • Here Are Pinterest’s Top Food, Style, And Beauty Trends, To Try In 2018
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!