Welcome to this week’s top social media trends! A “regram” button, Instagram Stories pinned to profile that last forever, and a new way to synchronise contacts between Instagram and Facebook. WOW!
If you were not yet convinced, this should help: Instagram will be the platform to watch in 2018. As the year comes to an end, the company is busy adding many new features that will most likely bring a lot to the platform. Just this week, Instagram started testing a native “regram” button and introduced a new way to make Stories live forever on your profile.
And on top of that, Facebook is integrating more and more with Instagram. Now, there is even a way to synchronise contacts between the platforms.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Instagram Is Quietly Testing A Regram Button
- • Instagram Stories Can Now Be Saved To Your Profile
- • Facebook Is Asking Some Users For Selfies To Verify That They’re Human
- • Facebook Is Testing A Way To Import Instagram Contacts Into Messenger
- • 3 Visual Instagram Trends To Try First Before The Holidays
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!