Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Messenger does 4K, Facebook copies Snapchat again, Pinterest plays Secret Santa and BBDO has fun with timesheets.
Facebook did two things this week, one good and one not so good. Messenger now lets us share 4K images and that is really great. On the other hand, Facebook – once again – copied a Snapchat features but this time, users are not having it, and they were very vocal about it.
Christmas is just around the corner now and Pinterest has come up with the best activation so far. Pinterest Secret Santa is an awesome app that lets Pinterest help you buying the right gifts for your family and friends. You must try it now!
Oh, and BBDO Canada has come up with the best way to do Time$hits (no spelling mistake here.)
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • You Can Now Send And Receive 4K Resolution Photos In Messenger
- • Facebook Copies Snapchat’s Most Ridiculous Feature And Internet Users Are Not Having It
- • Make Gift Shopping Less Of A Guessing Game With Pinterest Secret Santa
- • BBDO Pioneers A New Innovative Way To Do Timesheets
- • View Instagram Stories Anonymously With This Chrome Plugin
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!