Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook brings back polls – with GIFs! – Instagram opens up branded content to all and brands jump on the #Twitter280 trend.
This was a week to remember. Twitter rolled out the new 280-character limit to everyone, Instagram opened up its branded content tool to all users, but it was Facebook who stole the headlines. Polls are back on Facebook, only this time, you can use GIFs for your answers!!
We also have an amazing creative story to share with you. It’s the story of a guy who broke eBay when he made a video commercial to help sell his girlfriend’s 20 year old Honda. It went viral, bids went crazy and eBay removed the campaign because it thought it was fraud!
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • You Can Now Run GIF And Image Polls On Facebook
- • Instagram Opens Up Branded Content Tool To All Users
- • 10 Brands That Already Rock Twitter’s New 280-Character Limit
- • This Guy ‘Broke’ eBay With A Commercial To Sell His Girlfriend’s Old Car
- • 6 Fantastic Free Tools For Powerful Content Marketing
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!