Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook acquired TBH and is testing interactive 3D posts, Instagram rolls out 2-person live video and Stories are coming to Facebook Pages.
It seems like Facebook has found the way to stay current with teenagers. The company just acquired TBH (To Be Honest), the summer hit which is by far the most popular social network app among the younger generation.
Facebook was also busy launching, testing and announcing several new exciting features this week: interactive 3D posts, Stories for Facebook Pages and finally rolling our 2-person live video on Instagram.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Burger King Uses Complaints From Wendy’s Fans In Its Latest Twitter Ad Campaign
- • Facebook Just Acquired One Of The Most Popular Apps Among Teens
- • Interactive 3D Posts May Be Coming To Facebook Soon
- • How To Go Live On Instagram With A Guest
- • Business Pages Will Soon Be Able To Post To Facebook Stories
Make sure you don’t miss our interview with Sian Hainsworth and Sophie Kostrowski, founders of the industry’s very 1st all-live agency, Live & Wired.
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!