Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Creative is making a strong comeback on social media: both Facebook and Pinterest made major announcements in this direction this week.
As a content person, I’m glad to see that two of the main social platforms are working to improve the creative we get to see on our feeds. Pinterest opened up its Pin Collective Creators and Facebook launched a dynamic creative tool in its updated Ads Manager. Of course, you will still need to put efforts in your creative, but these two announcements are game changers.
On the other side of the road, Instagram continues to focus on giving more tools to users for creating their own content: Face Filters for Live video. And that too, is exciting.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Facebook Launches Dynamic Creative Tool In Power Editor And The Updated Ads Manager
- • Instagram Adds Face Filters For Live Video
- • #RuleTheRoad Sends VW Fans On A Superb Instagram Scavenger Hunt
- • Facebook Is Testing A “Snooze Button” Feature
- • Pinterest Launches Platform To Help Brands Access And Work With Pin Collective Creators
Make sure you don’t miss our interview with Goldie Chan, Co-founder and Head of Content for start-up agency, Confirm/Deny!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!