Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Instagram is about to touch the untouchable, Lowe’s hacked Stories and Burger King launched a new cryptocurrency.
If someone asked me what is the most talked about platform in 2017, I would probably, without hesitation, say Instagram. The company is simply making headlines week after week. Just over the past 7 days, Instagram announced Canvas Ads in Stories, a new longer Stories format, and started conducting a test that may mess up our grids forever…
And brands are on trend. Many are investing time and efforts on the platform. This week, Lowe’s launch its new campaign: tiny vertical rooms DIY…. hacking the vertical format of Instagram Stories while doing it.
Oh, I almost forgot… there is a new cryptocurrency that may (or may not) start competing with Bitcoin…. #Whoppercoin!
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Instagram Is Planning To Mess Up You Grid
- • Instagram Adds Facebook’s Canvas Ad Format To Stories
- • Lowe’s Hacked Instagram With DIY Stories In A Tiny Vertical Room
- • Instagram Stories May Soon Go Beyond 24 Hours
- • There’s A New Cryptocurrency To Invest In: The Whoppercoin
Make sure you don’t miss our interview with James Leavesley!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!