Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook does more 360, YouTube does more vertical and Snapchat does more Millennials. Are you ready for the weekly trends?
Facebook finally brought 360 to its mobile app. Of course we could always view 360 photos with our phones, but now we can also shoot in 360 directly from within the app. And use them as cover photos too!
This week saw Snapchat confirmed as the #1 platforms for Millennials in the US. After months of being “under attack” from Instagram, this is really good news for the company.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Facebook Lets You Shoot 360 Photos From Within The App
- • A New Way To View Vertical Video On YouTube
- • Snapchat Still Dominates Instagram Among Young Millennials In the U.S.
- • Here’s How To Adapt Your TV Ad Creative To Facebook And Instagram
- • 6 Social Marketing Macro Trends To Watch
Make sure you don’t miss our interview with Victoria Taylor!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!